Sunday 18th August 2013
Next week will be ten weeks to go, so here are 10 things I need to do before I go. Any suggestions or changes will be gratefully accepted.
Ten things to do before November 1st!!
10. Plan out my last few week’s training and make sure I stick to it.
9. Check all the required kit is bought and worn in! Make sure I have a travel bag for it all.
8. Complete vaccination programme and buy travel insurance.
7. Climb Scafell Pike, Siddaw and Blencathra. Three favourites in The Lakes.
6. Write out a daily list to take with me…or I will forget …e.g. to put my boots on. Yes I’ve walked out of the house having done that!
7. Decorate the list of things I have drawn up around the house. Some major, others minor but it will take the best part of a…
View original post 254 more words